HZC Power Stump Grinder BF100
- Drum brake for easy handling and machining
- Powerful Briggs & Stratton petrol engine (worldwide service directly from the manufacturer)
- 2V belt drive, drum brake for easy handling and machining
- Working depth of up to 235 mm, working height of up to 600 mm
- Fully assembled and ready for use delivered by courier
Secure payment & privacy
Own workshop for repair & maintenance
Locally test drive demonstration
Are you looking for a light and comfortable way to get rid of a tree stump?
Then you should familiarise yourself with our tree stump mill.
The powerful 13.5 hp petrol Briggs & Stratton motor drives the mill with 12 teeth.
The diameter of the cutting edge is 260 mm and a width of 53 mm.
Above the ground the root mill can work with a blunt height of 600 mm.
below the earth, it creates a depth of 235 mm.
The weight of only 100 kg does not require any effort at work.
Thanks to the handle and the 170/45-6 pneumatic tyres, transportation is no problem.
The space-saving tree stump mill can also be easily transported by trailer.
Of course, this machine can also be checked on site with us, make an appointment with us!
The product is delivered fully assembled and is ready to use.
Manufacturer: HZC Power GmbH.
Brand: HZC Power
Model: BF100 tree stump mill
Item number: 1611100.
Engine: Briggs and Stratton 13.5 HP petrol.
Drive belt: 2 V belt.
Milling diameter: 260 mm.
Milling width: 53 mm.
Milling teeth: 12 pcs.
Tyre size: 170/45-6.
Brake: drum brake.
Maximum depth: 235 mm
Maximum height: 600 mm
Weight: 100 kg.
- HZC Power Stump Grinder BF100 (Ready Assembled and Ready to Use)
- Instructions in English.
- Invoice with VAT shown.
- HZC Power
- HZC Power GmbH